Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life is an adventure. . .

. . .and I'm taking it on the road with four, life long,  girlfriends.  I'm so blessed to have friends that I've known since childhood.  So long about last winter, sitting around a table in the Ark, we hatched a plan to take a road trip to Upstate NY to visit another long time friend (who claims to live in God's country), and then on to Montreal.  Five women who have known each other, at the very least, since high school some 10 years ago, no wait - 20, well, whatever!!!  I've known Diana since 6th grade.  6th grade!!  How many people get to stay friends that long?  That alone would be enough fun, but the fact that we are leaving on such an oppressively hot weekend and traveling North to a cooler climate is just evidence to me that this was meant to be a perfect opportunity; to rest and to explore and to maybe even sit and enjoy some


Peace.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I can't believe the Ark is still there.
    2. Long-time friends are the best.
    3. I'm going with "whatever" years since high school.

    Have a great time and enjoy the cool!

    ReplyDelete