Monday, November 22, 2010

the passage of time and information

Blogging. . . the sharing of ideas or random thoughts, or truly important information.  Call it what you will, but I see a gift here somewhere.  One of my coworkers, Cheryl, keeps saying, "we all  have to share this Earth".  I believe she is correct, and her heart is pure in it's desire.  So I'm thinking, I need to share with my children for perpetuity my random thoughts and gifts etc.  There will be a time when I am no longer here, on this plane of existence, so I now accept the mortality of my body, but not my heart and mind.  So the blog begins. 

My life has been an unending series of choices that have lead me to each and every moment, place or other choice.  I may not have made their childhoods easy, but I hope to have made them interesting, and exciting, and informative.  Maybe even life changing from time to time for them; for me. . .always. . .life changing.

My babies, I have made mistakes.  And I am sorry for all your hurts and trials due to them.  But my choices have helped weave the fabric of who you are, and you my girls,  are better for them.  You have, by and large, faced them, and learned from them.  Your brother has not.  He suffers a darkness and pain I pray you will never know.  But this journey, so far, has made my girls strong, and able.  And I am proud of you.  Remember that the glory of God exists wherever we are, no matter what.  That will carry you through your darkest hours, and your brightest, greatest victories.

No matter what, no matter where, no matter why. . . I am with you.  To support you, to encourage you, to remind you, to cheer you, to comfort you.   I am your mother.  I hope that will always mean something to you. 

Let it be.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, Michelle. I love reading blogs! Years from now your kids will be glad you did this.

    ReplyDelete