I am so convinced of this. That goes for everything, and attitude is just the beginning. If we adjust our attitude we can then adjust our behavior. . .if we are adults. . .and choose to do so. So I am determined to keep my attitude of gratefulness, and my heart pure in love. Even if the dark forces prevail, I will not despair. I choose how I live, how I love, and why. I choose the light, and the warmth and love it brings. I will be buoyed by faithfulness. Nothing and no one can force me to become anything less than what I choose. I ask for prayers from my loved ones. . .praying that God will sustain me during these next trials. That I will be cared for in ways even yet unknown to me. That I will continue to act ethically and morally correct, and that truth and love will win the good fight. I ask for
Peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment